Thursday, December 21, 2006

The last working day before Christmas 2006, hum~~~~~

Working in China isn't as cool as people think of, at least not to me. I am going back to Hong Kong tonight 12/22/06 for the Christmas holidays, but there is an interesting story that happened just now, and wishing to share . . .

I am now building a 2 levels corner storage for the printing factory that I am working for. I have designed, drew, quoted, and bought the irons, the steels, the wood boards, and the "others" weeks ago, but the electricians haven't start the project yet, which drove me crazy. So, in the end, I f__ked the admin head, all of the f__king electricians, and the production head for not taking projects/stuffs seriously, and I have re-given them a new deadline with penalty - YES, you guys were right. In China, if anyone did anything wrong or not up to the standard, we "the big boys" can deduct $ from the employee's wages!

Isn't it cool? I like this rule!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging

Anonymous said...

here is mine www.thesoupdujour.com