Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Rat Joke Before Christmas Holidays

Back to work . . . which really f__ked my mood up! The stupid admin. head (I call her Fook-Tou) finally decided to resign, which is actually not a bad news to me at all. I can care less for her future, as long as she doesn't even think of walking close to me again. Why am I disliking her so much? Let me tell you why . . .



The Rat Catching Joke

The day before my Christmas holidays started which was last Friday 12/22/06. A few hours before I took a bus back to Hong Kong from DongGuan, I walked the factory with Fook-Tou. When we passed the kitchen window, I saw a f__king giant rat ran across the locked kitchen. Its size was similar to my BeeBee according to what I saw . . . So, I said to Fook-Tou,

Bon: Did you see the rat? How could you keeping smiling after seeing it running across the kitchen?
Fook-Tou: There are rats all over the town . . . (so what's big deal her attitude)
Bon: Rats all over the town, but not in my kitchen! U gotta think of a rat catching plan!
Fook-Tou: What can we do, they are smart enough not to take any poison.
Bon: Then buy some rat cages!
Fook-Tou: What if . . . they never get into any of them?
I was way too on fire after hearing that sentence, so I shut-up and took her back to her office.
Bon: I don't care what you do, just catch some rats before I return to my seat on next Wednesday!
Fook-Tou's assistant: Mr. Wan, you know what? As we human get hungry easily, so do the rats, that's why they went into our kitchen . . . it's normal!
I couldn't control my temper that time, so I scolded both of them. I even wish to get rid of them.

No comments: