Tuesday, June 12, 2007

!!!FLEA!!!

BeeBee scratched himself frequently for the passed few weeks. So, Connie and I examined him and we realized he got a flea attack. The f__king flea danced around on his body like . . . having a crazy orgy party with Paris Hilton and the awesome bukkake Japanese AV girls. We were so scared, we tried to kill them with our fingers, but didn’t success. In the end, I dropped some of the flea killing medications onto his skin, and took him to a vet.

We isolated BeeBee by jailing him to his own BeeBee’s Corner for the passed four days. He cooperated without any fighting nor barking. I am gonna shampoo him from his nose to his tail tip tomorrow to wash away all of the dead flea that are poisoned by the medication and their shits. I hope he will be flea free before this coming Thursday because I am gonna drop him to my grandma’s apartment, as Connie and I are going to the America on this coming Saturday.

Wishing BeeBee could be all cleaned before our departure. F__k the flea!

No comments: