Monday, June 4, 2007

The New Home

Connie and I have moved to the new apartment at Ching Yi, Hong Kong. I love this apartment, as it's bigger than the one before. The environment is awesome, as there is a harbour walk right next to our apartment. BeeBee loves it a lot. Moreover, there is a doggy park right behind our apartment, BeeBee made a few new friends over there.

12 more days later, Connie is going to US with me together for a 2 weeks break. We are gonna eat and drink like hell. Time flies. I couldn't believe that I have already be off working for more than 2 months. I was extremely busy moving from China to Hong Kong for the passed 2 months. Connie helped me a lot. Without Connie, I couldn't finish my moving at all. I gotta thank her.

Oh by the way, Connie and I cooked our first dinner together tonight. I have to admit that we screamed at each other, bad mouth at each other during the cooking, but we finished it and had a good time during dining.

No comments: