Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy Weekend

I spent my last weekend being with Connie together. On Friday, I worked at the HK's office until 8:00pm. Afterwards, I went out with her for dinner. We went to the Kowloon Sing for Thailand. She is a wonderful girl, as she can't take spice much, but still she tried and ate with me together. I was so greedy that I ordered a few spicy dishes without concerning her. Actually, I asked before ordering, she told me that she's fine with spicy food.

On Saturday, I met Victor at 2:00pm. I made up my mind on quitting my current job (I have already sent out the resignation request to my boss, Crystal. I am now waiting for face to face discussion.) I went out with Connie afterwards. We went to shopping at TST, then dinner with Eddie and Yvonne together.

On Sunday, we went hiking . . . I thought I was the weakest person, but actually, I wasn't! haha I enjoyed all the time being with her together.

For those who loves me, pray for me for my future career . . . wishing that I could earn enough to support myself and all the up coming stuffs.

I love you mother and Father.

No comments: