Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Family Man

The Family Man was a movie made in 2000. I remembered I was still in college taking my Masters Degree at that time. I watched that movie, I was touched . . . I got the message, and I wanted to spend more time being with Aggie (my ex). Seven years have passed. Aggie is history. Now, I am being with Connie together. I am up to the point of choosing my next career phase. Where should I be? In China or Hong Kong? "To be or not to be, that's the question!" I don't wanna loss or upset Connie, but also . . . don't wanna stop my career at the age of 30.

I gotta admit that I am jealous of my parents. I am jealous of their golden time - the 80's. In that time, things were easier. I might be wrong, but at least, there were still factories in Hong Kong. People didn't have to "North Up" and walked away from their home for jobs. Family doesn't have to be separated.

No comments: