Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Days

Finally, I am back to my blog.

For the passed few weeks, I have experienced lots of crazy thinkings like . . . quitting my job, going back to US . . . honestly, to you all, I wasn't happy at all being in Hong Kong and/or China. Until I met her back.

I met Connie back on February 23, 2007, after 15 years without seeing/talking with each other. Long story short, for the passed 3 weeks, I went out with her a lot that color me up. Yesterday, Sunday March 11, 2007 we went hiking together. I enjoyed the time being with her. She is like an angel to me. We enjoyed the after-raining landscape view on top of a peak. We also enjoyed the meal afterwards.

I have never experience such happiness for years. I don't know whether I am able to be with her, I shall try hard to date her . . . For those who are a God believer, please pray for me. Wishing that God will complete me this time.

No comments: