Friday, May 4, 2007

Future Plan

Yesterday I went to Guang Zhou, China with Connie together. We didn't go there for fun, but for a funeral. It's her grandpa from her mother side. I am totally not close to them at all, but at least, I have served her grandpa once, when he was still very sicked. I . . . kind of held and moved his feet. Yeah . . . his feet.

He bought himself a spot at the Guang Zhou Forever Graveyard. It was a sunny day. The graveyard is beautifully decorated and systematic. Traffic isn't too bad at all. It takes about 3.5 hours getting there from Hong Kong. When I was there, I saw lots of people bought couple graves for themselves. Many of those graves have been half empty (you know what I mean) waiting for another half to come. The most excited grave that I have seen was a man with four wives. I clearly saw the man is resting in the center with his wives placement as follow:

Isn't cool? Which man doesn't like the old Chinese marriage system? Connie is sitting right next to me now and she is reading what I am writing . . . I think I have to head durian and kneel glasses tonight again . . .

Oh, by the way back to my title - future plan, what I mean is to buy myself a grave while it's still cheap. Hey, "alive human booking dead land" is what I should do to prepare my future.

No comments: