Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sicked and Sucks

These days I am not feeling too well. Maybe it's seasonal, my asthma attacks me all the time. I can't sleep well, talk well, play well . . . sucks. I don't know how many of you have asthma. It's not enjoyable at all. The feeling of "cannot breath" is terrible. I remembered that there was one time I wanted jumping out of the window to end my life, instead of being tortured by asthma. I was young that time . . . of course, I didn't do it, if not . . . I won't be here talking to you. Just wanna show how bad it feels.

There are some new missions that I have to fulfill . . . According to a person's order, I am not allowed to eat red meat, red beans, seafood, goose, and duck, to drink, and to smoke for the coming May. Why I have to take this mission? It's because of my bad skin problem. I have to spend sometime eating plain, letting my system cleaning up the poison in my body (Chinese hypothesis). So, I think I will be very dry in the coming May.

No comments: