Monday, September 17, 2007

BeeBee's Attitude

Connie and I have been extremely busy lately. I didn't even have time for sleeping. I have to get up at 6:00am, and I don't get back in bed until 12:00am or later every night. I have to attend lots of training courses after my daily classes. This is why I couldn't wake up at all on the last Saturday. Connie woke me up at 3:45pm. I nearly slept for 15 hours totally. This week is much tougher than last week, as I have more training courses to attend, along with the existing night class, and others. I am looking forward for the next semester, as it will be much easier.

I sensed that BeeBee has an attitude towards me lately again! I didn't do anything wrong to him. I love him as much as I love Connie and myself. I feed him well, and I walk him every day even under exhaustion, but still . . . seems like not enough. He demands more of my attention by giving me an ignoring attitude. He on purposely cages himself. We tried to call him out, but he ignores all of our command. Connie feels that also. I think I better work on it before it's too late.

No comments: