Friday, September 7, 2007

Job Started!!!

For the whole week, I got up at 6:00am catching the 42c bus to work. I usually sleep during the 50 minutes ride. Afterwards, I have to transfer to a mini bus, which cost me $2.50. So, it totally takes me about 1 hour to 1.2 hours getting to work from home. It's kind of a long commute in Hong Kong. It only took me 15 minutes mini bus ride to work 2 years ago, when I was working for the Hallmark Cards.

My working hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm. I am not fortunate enough getting myself onto the full-time plan. I am just a full-time on a contract base, but it's better than nothing. I am not being paid as much as when I was working for the New York Post. After tax, they are kind of similar, so I think that should be fine.

I am keeping my second job on Monday night. Wishing to get more, you know. I am exhausted, as I just went to bed right after I got home for the whole week. Maybe, I shall tune myself better in the coming week, as I had just finished my five months vacation.

Connie resigned from her job. Her last day is right at the end of this month. She is gonna take a break, just like what I have done. She has save enough to support herself for the coming next 100 years . . . according to what she has told me. Yeah Right~~~ I think I better start saving more for the future need!

No comments: