Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lovely Connie

Recently I have been extremely busy for work. I don't get back home earlier than 11:00pm at all. I have to go in-house training on all of the weekdays after work. Tiring, but what can I do? If I don't finish up of these training sections, then they will keep haunting me as devil . . . anyone who had experience working for American companies or governmental departments, then he/she should know what I am talking about.

Connie is a lovely lady. She knows that I am tired, so she cooked for me (at least 2 times within the passed 2 weeks). She even walked BeeBee, and waited me at the bus stop with BeeBee together. BeeBee is so cute that he runs towards me crazily when he sees me on street. He gets crazy by licking me and begging me for hugging. It's a feeling like . . . a lovely son sees his long lost father! Ha Ha . . . Connie's kind of jealous of my over-loving towards BeeBee . . . For example, I always being cheered by BeeBee for finishing a small task. She said that a small task by BeeBee is like a mission impossible, but a mission impossible by her is like a joke in my eyes! Hey, what can I do? BeeBee is my son.

No matter what, I love you both!

No comments: