Monday, December 31, 2007

Back From WuHan

I was back to Hong Kong on yesterday morning. It was the most unforgettable trip that I ever had, as I didn't enjoy it much, as I had to take care for the students and my boss . . . It's hard to be right at the middle (not the center) of all people.

The WuHan University . . . is being considered to be one of the top universities in the whole China. It's ranking seven in 2006/2007, but in my opinion . . . it's just a shitty university that can never be compared with anything in the America. You know why? Let me tell you! China is a growing third world country, which is lacking all kinds of facilities. The professors in the WuHan University are theoretically knowledgeable, but most of them have never practiced themselves in the real situation, or been helped, applied, tested by any electronic devices. They respected me a lot, as I am from the America, who is trained by the RIT with lots of the real worlds situation! If I were in the America . . . I WILL be considered as a . . . boy only!

One of the liberal art professors is very short sighted. I took a class, The Art Of War along with my students together. The professor didn't apply the theory of The Art Of War onto the world economy, but the political relationship between countries, especially Taiwan and the America. The professor viewed the America is China's key enemy instead of a potential partner. Moreover, they are really looking forward to be at war against Taiwan. After the professor made his stupid, short-sighted, f__ked up comment, he was questioned by my students and I. Might be due to his cultural background, he rejected all of the challenges. He just tried to ignore answering. As I didn't aim to ruin the atmosphere, so I let him go easy this time!

The other thing that I wanna share is a classical music concert during the Christmas day. Again, I don't know why the f__king Chinese have to be proud of their f__ked up 5000 years culture, and to keep looking down on the others by lying to themselves that they are superior due to their historic background! If the Chinese is so superior, then the students, the professors, and the rest of the Chinese should not admire any America passport, as if said by To Kit also!

The concert tickets were limited. During the concert, the f__ked up Chinese just tried all kinds of method to sneak into the concert hall within the WuHan University. By the way, don't you think that the hall was well decorated or renovated, it is just a large empty room without any heat! The whole room was loaded, but most of them didn't behave well. In my opinion, the some of the Chinese didn't have any idea upon the word, respect! They rushed themselves into the room, but wasn't listening to the music at all. They smoked, chatted, played succor ball, yelling at each other, laughed, fought, and etc. I didn't make it up, as there should be tons of witness including the came along Hong Kong people.

The only thing that can be praised was the Chinese food. I ate good! The Chinese food was awesome, but too spicy to most of the people. I enjoyed a wonderful breakfast that I couldn't forget at a local market on one of the mornings. Over there, I ate different kinds of meat bun, chicken soup, dumpling, and of course strange things that I couldn't explain at all. Eating was the best part of the whole trip.

No comments: