Monday, December 3, 2007

My New Toy

I am very professional in the photography and the printing, along with a little bit of the internet/CD publishing knowledge. Many of you might thought that I must have at least a camera and/or an inkjet printer at home. The truth is . . . I didn't own anything at all for the past seven years. I didn't mind not having at all. Moreover I was proud of not having. Unfortunately, I bought a digital camera two days ago under the request from Connie . . .

Connie loves being shot (you know . . . girl stuff). She have asked me taking her pictures since the first day I re-met her, but I have rejected her by using "no camera" as a perfect excuse until two days ago. I bought a Nikon D40x digital SLR camera.

At the shop, I go right ahead to the Nikon side, as I used to shot with Nikon while I was in the RIT year 1. After the year 1, I focused myself into the large format camera 4X5 with all kinds of studio lightings. All people recommended Canon D400, but I still decided buying the Nikon D40x due to its price and my stubborn mind.


(The following are what I have shot with for the past few years)

At home, I immediately combined all parts together, then I dropped it into my closet . . . since then it sat, and still sitting . . . waiting for the day to come.


(The following is my New Nikon D40x Digital SLR Camera)

No comments: