Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Attracted

The Hong Kong weather is kind of unpredictable for the past few weeks. It's hot for one, and cold for the other. Under these extremes, getting a cold isn't anything impossible at all. Connie and I are always jacket ready. Not only us, but also our dogs, BeeBee and CeiCei.

Connie and I recognized that BeeBee has a special taste upon clothing. Seems like that he has a tendency to hump CeiCei whenever she is clothed. I guess its should be the same attractiveness of a man towards a well dressed made up fair lady. You know its a man thing, the nature sense of sexual appeal. The fat hair ball would keep humping from her head to her pussy non-stop! I don't know whether CeiCei is annoyed or not, but she has a special move for cutting him off. The special move is to sit still with her ass on the ground, then BeeBee can never get into anywhere at all! hahahahahaha so funny just by watching them!

For me . . . I would never be attracted by anyone clothed female! Whatever has been worn should be taken off! Nudity rocks! I guess . . . this is why I am hooked to the Japanese 4 sons movie! Of course, watching Connie XXX is also quite enjoyable, but comparing with the 4 sons, then . . . you know, it's a man thing again! (I think that my ear will be pulled off again tonight!)

No comments: