Monday, January 21, 2008

Luck Is Always With Me!

When I was a college student, whenever others said, "Good luck!" to me, I always replied, "Luck is always with me!" back. After my graduation, with a few years of working experiences . . . I started forgetting what a lucky I am, as I believed that I worked myself for achieving all my wants. I kind have forgotten my golden phase until I was shitting today at the bathroom of where I am working now.

The whole world stock markets had a big fall yesterday. India was the worst. I of course suffered quite a bit from the crash and I believe that I will still suffer from the bear follows. I didn't buy any individual stock, but sector funds . . . Oh well~~~ They are China, India, and Eastern Europe. So, you know how deep the bear had bitten me! Am I gonna pull my bread out? No, I am not, as I treat them as my monthly savings. As Connie said, "Surviving is the name of the game! The longer living one is the winner."

I quited my China job 10 months ago. During that time, its was hard getting the right things done due to inflation. For example, the manpower force was cut down, and the workers are not being paid right, not even meeting the rate of the minimum wage. With tons of pressure without seeing the exit, I quited. I joined a semi-secured Hong Kong government funded corporation, as I was kind of looking for a shelter only.

In Chinese, we have a phase, "Discovering bean while eating shit." (It's Chinese, so don't worry for not understanding the meaning behind.) A thinking suddenly flashed across my mind while I was shitting today. I was thinking that what if I didn't quite 10 months ago? What if, I were still working in China? I think I might be insane already! Most of the Southern printers were crying for not getting enjoy jobs in 2007. With the bear arrived, the America mortgage time-bomb, and the China inflation . . . I don't think many can survive the 2008.

Many might say that the Olympic 2008 WILL raise the China economy, but I totally disagree! As I have always mentioned that China is communism, which doesn't have a stable economical structure and laws. Moreover, China overlooked itself for the sudden jumped within the past few years. The western worlds are still the major buyers of 90% of the China products. With all of the foreseen disadvantages heading, will the worlds still buy as much as they did in the past?

If I were still working in China, then I sill suffer from at least the three followings.
1. The new 401K law management
2. The inflated running expense
3. The reduced jobs
Don't even ask for a salary raise. Bonus should be a fantasy dream, and I might have to worry for being fired (According to the f__ked up Chinese 5000 culture tradition, laying-off isn't an official/unofficial term in any letting go situation, but firing! You know, the Chinese like to think and to act with their dick heads, so firing should be the right word.).

With all of the recent changes, I believe that luck is still and always with me, or should I say that I always discover bean while eating shit! Hahahahahaha . . .

No comments: