Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Two Special Dinner, Part# 2 - Snake Dinner

I should have written this blog at least two weeks ago, but due to my laziness, I haven't dropped down anything until today.

Two weeks ago, Connie and I went to GuanChow, China. It's 2.5 train hours away from Hong Kong. We head there for a special dinner treated my one of my sweet young girl friends, Wendy Leung. She invited us to a snake hot-pot dinner along with her family. It was our first time experience, and you know what . . . We enjoyed ourselves with five different kinds of snake including Cooper!

I don't want to waste any time on this subject, so I make it short and clear that the more poison the snake, the more tasty it is! That's it, end of story. So, please enjoy more via the posted images below.

The Snake Hot-Pot Dinner Images




No comments: