Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Days Of Being Wild

Today is a nice Sunday afternoon, and I am kind of semi-drunk with a few glasses of XO. No, Connnie hasn't stopped me from pouring them into my empty stomach! We spent the afternoon at home with karaoke singing, which I haven't enjoyed for years.

I suddenly remembered my old days of being wild. I haven't fool around when I was in college. I did go clubbing and got drunk sometimes, but those were not my wildest days. I had my most wildest days by the end of being a New Yorker era.

I drank a lot. I did drink enough to decorate my apartment wall with empty wine bottles. One time, I was drunk with a group of friends. I didn't know what time it was. All of us were so f__king drunk after drinking at the Biney. We all just lied down flat on the Lafayette Avenue or the 6th Avenue (I really forgot which road it was). Aggie was the only person, who still managed to stand up "un-straight". She carried all of us into all of our cars. She started driving home, but I remembered seeing her driving in between two lanes. So, I asked her to stop the car by the side of the road, but she just stopped it in the center of a big avenue. We just stayed there for might be . . . 10 - 15 minutes, then I moved to the driver sit, and drove ourselves home. I didn't know how I could manage not to hit nothing at all, but I did drive both of us home, parked the car safely. By the way, I would never ever do this again in my life!!!!!!

After I have moved back to Hong Kong . . . put it this way, I haven't been drinking for at least 2 years. I somehow wanna get drunk with a group of drinking friend one more time. I wanna experience the wild days again . . .

No comments: