Sunday, June 1, 2008

One Day

My anti-blogging mood is still kicking. I was complaint for not updating it as much as the past. As so many of you raised voices, so I have decided to write a short feeling, which supposed to be posted 1-2 month(s) ago.

I went to my best friend's wedding around 1-2 months ago. I was one of his "brothers" (Chinese thing). It was a tiring job, but I enjoyed it. We were close friends since the primary two. Actually, we went to the same kindergarten, but we didn't meet until years later due to different class settings

His wedding was wonderful, but a minor incident happened, which caused me to "think". A pair of separated couple met each other again in the wedding before the banquet started. After all these years, the lady married her Mr. Right and the man started a new life away from Hong Kong. Before the banquet, I realized the man's facial expression shifted, after he has heard her named somewhere around. After seeing her, he man's attitude totally changed. From their conversation, it could be recognized that the man is still caring for her a lot.

Should I say . . . it is harder for a man to get over with than a lady or the other way around? I really don't know, but at least I am certain for one thing . . . man with such an attitude is a total loser to me. I am a black-or-white person with no gray area. I am not young no more. I won't even spend a single second on recalling non-treasureable memory or moment. I rather treasure what I have in hand currently. As I know one day, when the time comes, they will be taken away. Connie, BeeBee, CeiCei, parents, apartment, liquors, youth, and even me will all be history . . . one day.

No comments: