Thursday, June 5, 2008

George Lucas and Steven Spielberg

I watched the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull two nights ago. The forth one from the series. I think not only me, but all of the fans have waited for 19 years since the last one. In Chinese we say, “Wait until the neck has been elongated.”

I was a fan of Steven Spielberg years ago, but not lately. I don’t like his recent works, which always link to the “little green man”. I loved his movies, when he wasn’t that into the “little green man”, as his stories can be related to believes, religious, and space adventuring.

George Lucas, I grow up under his inspiration. I guess most of the boys in my age are all influenced by him. At least we played his computer adventure games such as The Indiana Jones and The Monkey Island. I admire this man, and he is my idol.

Afterall it’s not a bad movie, but most of the scenes were expected and not too surprising.

No comments: