Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Am What I Am!

Changing matures a person. Years ago, while I was still young . . . a teenage, I was blinded by the bounced Hong Kong environment. Believing in lots of stuffs . . . like forever friendship, stable parental love, fine living environment . . . It was like I was being protected by a circle of stableness. The world outside Hong Kong seemed to be non of my f__king business, and I can care less for it.

After the eleven years torturing over the America, I was matured by the America. Speaking in being matured may not be the exact phase, but I couldn't find another way to describe it. Put it this way, change smoothened me. With all of the comings and the goings, I realized changing is the only truth of everything.

I don't really feel that I am rooted to any special place. Where I like, there I go. I am not afraid of giving up all of the opportunities or whatever I have in hand for a new challenge. I did it before, I can handle it again later.

I don't think any relationship can last forever. Not parental love, friendship, nor couple love. I believe in treasuring in what's in hand right now, but not scare or afraid of losing at anytime. Lately, I realized that I don't have much feeling upon hatred, or I should say I don't have much feeling upon most stuffs. No point to hate or to fall in lovely deeply, as one day . . . you will die sooner or later even BeeBee will. It's like whenever you think that you have everything in hand, actually . . . all are not yours.

Never keeping feeling within myself! I am expressive. I express all my feeling and thinking without consideration at anytime and anywhere. I believe in the theory of "Right In This Moment - to do or not to do, that's it!" For Hamlet, he believes in "To be or not to be, that's the question." I totally disagree, as there is a time frame within the word, "be" and why the hell have to analyze what the inner question is. I don't like to carry stuffs forward to later, which conflicts with lots of the people with a deep Chinese background or mindset, but I can care less. I am what I am.

I love Connie, BeeBee, and CeiCei, but I am not afraid to loss anyone of them. As long as they are still being with me one day, I shall protect all of them in my own way! Live the day and f__k the past! Not being considerate? Who cares . . . actually I should say, I can care less for all of the comments from the "Whole Family Die" (Chinese slang) around me in Hong Kong. I will always act in my own way! The Bon way!

No comments: