Monday, September 1, 2008

Crossing The Big Gifts (Chinese Wedding Tradition)

Yesterday, I finally "crossed the big gifts". It's part of the Chinese wedding tradition. The groom has to buy a set of tradition stuffs, which includes dried shark fins, dried abalone, swallow nest, Chinese wedding bun and cake, and etc, and carry them to the bride's house . . . Yeah . . . it sounds easy, but actually it's not an easy task without a car . . . No matter what, I finished it. Actually not I, but we, as Connie and I. Without the helping, leading, and caring from my beloved Connie, the tradition will definitely murdered by me!

It was a tough job to me, as I don't support and agree with the Chinese traditional much, but I was glad that Connie and I finished it together.

I love you, Connie.

No comments: