Monday, April 2, 2007

Break Starts

I resigned and my last day was March 31, 2007. At this period of time, BeeBee lives with my ex-secretary. That Ham Sup Dog was totally over excited when he saw my ex-sec. He couldn't even stop for a while for not asking for Po Po or Nam Nam! I guess he must be sick of that Heung Ha Po for the last 3 months. On the other hand, I gotta admit that my ex-sec. is quite cute actually, but not my type :)

For the short coming future, I am gonna rest and pack for 2 months (yeah, I am gonna take my time). Then I am gonna go back to US visiting and traveling in June. I am gonna have a 3 months break without income. I don't have much in hand to spend, but still I gotta take this break. Many people worry for my mental status including my parents and Connie . . . I believe that better take their advises.

No comments: