Thursday, November 8, 2007

The "F" Word

I had a very down to earth conversation with Connie last night. She has spoken out her opinion and disappointment towards our relationship, which I was very thankful for her honesty. She was offended by my usage of the "F" language and my unstable temper. I won't blame her for not getting used to my temper, as I fully understand that I am not an easy person to live with. I just didn't buy her point of the "F" language speaking.

"F" language is just a form of the inner feeling expression. In the old Hong Kong, speaking of the "F" language is being considered to be the lower class. Folks beware that was the old Hong Kong being governed by the British! Nowadays, Hong Kong has been changed 180 degree upside-down by the f__king pro-communism party such as the Old-Stupid-Dong, Yip-Lau, and others. These are the f__king pro-communism Chinese dogs, who like to lick their masters and the rich men's asses!

Living under the current f__ked up Hong Kong system, respecting isn't necessary to anyone, but stepping and scolding. My latest idol, 陶傑 also applies the "F" language upon his comments towards the f__ked up Hong Kong and China. The following Chinese passage is one of his latest articles. He became my idol because of his perspective, speaking tone, and attitude is very similar to mine. Wishing all of you enjoy.

Of course, for the goodness of my relationship with Connie, I shall cut down my "F" usage to please her.




陶 傑 短 評 : 親 英 戀 洋 入 骨 髓

論 親 英 戀 美 、 崇 洋 舔 西 的 民 族 性 , 為 美 帝 蝙 蝠 俠 做 吳 三 桂 特 府 , 示 範 完 畢 , 終 於 輪 到 「 內 地 」 。 東 莞 企 業 斥 資 一 千 萬 , 邀 請 前 首 相 貝 理 雅 來 大 陸 做 剪 綵 嘉 賓 , 頭 等 機 票 、 酒 店 食 宿 , 只 為 可 以 親 近 一 下 這 位 與 布 殊 一 起 稱 霸 世 界 的 英 國 主 人 , 哄 抱 握 手 、 拉 扯 衣 袖 , 爭 搭 膊 頭 , 貝 理 雅 似 亦 深 知 中 國 小 農 心 理 , 收 了 錢 , 用 華 文 講 一 聲 「 你 好 」 , 把 中 國 人 樂 得 眉 開 眼 笑 。 貝 理 雅 因 出 兵 伊 拉 克 , 在 英 國 民 望 低 落 , 是 一 件 政 治 廢 品 , 去 牛 津 大 學 演 講 , 還 隨 時 會 被 英 國 學 生 喝 倒 采 , 落 荒 而 逃 。 來 到 中 國 , 旋 風 二 十 四 小 時 , 想 不 到 還 是 個 寶 , 君 臨 天 下 , 跟 農 民 們 飲 宴 一 場 , 即 狂 掃 一 千 萬 , 英 國 人 講 品 味 、 論 等 級 , 也 很 實 際 , 完 全 「 睇 錢 份 上 」 , 給 少 一 分 錢 , 他 也 不 會 來 珠 三 角 , 貝 理 雅 「 跪 地 餵 豬 」 能 屈 能 伸 的 政 治 家 本 色 , 令 人 嘆 服 。 然 而 中 華 民 族 的 骨 子 , 崇 洋 親 英 到 這 個 程 度 , 英 國 人 一 定 大 開 眼 界 。 英 國 的 一 件 下 了 台 的 貨 色 , 來 大 陸 剪 綵 , 一 鋪 一 千 萬 , 相 反 中 國 前 總 理 李 鵬 , 有 沒 有 機 會 也 應 邀 去 英 國 , 到 蘇 格 蘭 的 一 家 農 莊 剪 綵 , 表 現 中 華 民 族 的 優 秀 風 采 , 英 國 的 農 民 , 也 奉 送 給 中 國 人 民 敬 愛 、 英 明 神 武 的 李 前 總 理 一 百 萬 鎊 剪 綵 費 呢 ? 不 過 , 由 建 設 性 的 一 方 來 看 , 東 莞 這 家 企 業 , 也 很 有 眼 光 , 不 會 用 一 千 萬 請 董 建 華 剪 綵 , 只 請 貝 理 雅 。 一 千 萬 值 不 值 ? 只 貼 身 聽 一 聽 人 家 優 雅 高 尚 的 英 語 , 而 不 是 聽 曾 特 首 講 普 通 話 , 值 ! 親 英 有 市 場 , 戀 洋 有 前 途 , 東 莞 富 起 來 , 這 一 千 萬 , 花 得 精 采 。

No comments: