Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Good Virtual Company - 陶傑

I love readying 陶傑's articles in the Next Magazine weekly. I love him because we have a very similar perspective towards cultural difference and daily behavior. For example, our comments towards the recent Hong Kong people's attitude and the importance of the western worlds in today's market. China is raising, but the Chinese overlook themselves . . .

In his latest published article. He mentioned an America imagery analysis, which was performed and published by the Apple Daily News a week ago. According to the analysis, 40% of the Asians are wishing to see the fall of the America, which is not too surprised to me. What shocked me is . . . there are 1/3 Asians don't want the rising of China at all. What an Irony!

As those of you who reads my blog should know that I am not a too Chinese Chinese, who don't really back the self-pride 5000 years culture up. Most of you even say that I am very Americanized. Honestly to you guys, I can care less for all of these opinions. I have always made my point clear by saying that China can't last too long and I am not too optimistic towards it's economic uphill. I deeply believe that the world's economy still depends on the western worlds and the China's world factory position will be taken over by the surrounding Asian countries such as India. I am glad that finally, my opinion can be backed by 陶傑's latest article.

Last night, I had a phone call with my dad. He didn't let me to wire my money back from the America to China for fund buying . . . I didn't being mad or upset by him. For the whole night, what's in my mind was . . . The Great Depression in the 1930! The America used to be a new world with lots of new opportunities in the old days. People were crazy for its stock market, no one saw the giant bear was coming until a day, just within a day the market fell 50%, then within a week, the whole market died. The Great Depression suddenly appeared in my mind for the whole night.

No comments: