Monday, November 19, 2007

The Smart One

I am so busy lately that I didn't even have time to login to my account at all until this afternoon. I want to document back what has happened to my family on the Sunday 2 weeks ago. That day, Connie, BeeBee, CeiCei, and I went to a BBQ trip in SaiKung. BeeBee and CeiCei had fun that day for running around and to share the left over yummy food on the ground.

Near to the end of the BBQ, suddenly I heard a conversation from two C-lai (housewife in Chinese). Their conversation was quite interesting . . .


The C-lai Story
C-lai 1 said, "The Americans are actually very stupid. They thought they are the smartest, but actually, they are the dumbest people in the world."

C-lai 2 replied with food chewing in her mouth, "I agreed. They don't even know what good food is! You know, the chicken wing tip is the best part of the whole chicken, but they throw it away like garbage! They are so stupid!"

C-lai 1 agreed with happiness and said, "Yeah! They just eat the breast and the meat . . . They never learn bone sucking! The Americans in Hong Kong are little bit smarter, as they have been taught by us!"

After I had heard their conversation, I kind of . . . talked to myself. May the chicken bone, the chicken ass, and the wing tips be with you, c-lai! Let me have the juicy meat to fill my stomach up all the time!

Smart Chinese C-lai!

No comments: