Thursday, November 22, 2007

Perfect Stage

Connie and I went seeing Aaron Kwok concert last night. He claimed that was his last concert within the next five years. He wanna focus more on his film career, rather than being a singer, which I won't blame him. Honestly to you, Aaron isn't an ideal of mine. Connie and I went seeing him because of free tickets from Credit Swiss.

What interested me wasn't Aaron at all, but the perfect stage design. I have never seen any stage that can be leveled up and down, and 360 degree rotated from the left to the right, and upside-down. Yeah, it rolled like a ball. Aaron and all dancers danced inside, outside, top, bottom, in the center, at the long and the short sides, even the corners of the stage. It was amazing! Moreover, the stage is covered with LCD screens, which decorated with all kinds of electronic graphics . . . One world, breathtaking.

Once again, Aaron Kwok isn't my ideal at all, but I admire his working spirit. He kept heading towards his goal without giving up. His singing career might go downhill for the past several years, but his acting career is rising.

No comments: