Monday, April 21, 2008

PhD Update

I have spoken my mind to my supervisor. I don't mind taking a PhD program at the WuHan University, as long as my tuition is being covered and I still receive my pay check regularly.

After 1997, the f__ked up Lo Mon Dong messed up the whole Hong Kong system. When my dad was young, the Hong Kong government flew him to England for a free whole year training with regular salary! Those were the glory days!

I am looking forward to take the PhD education opportunity. According to my supervisor, seems like it will be a part-time thing. I have to study and to work at the same time. It will be tough, but I am still looking forward to take it.

There isn't anything better than that out there anymore. Not within corporations, not within the Hong Kong government! The world has changed!

No comments: