Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Process Of Making A Faked Egg (假蛋製造過程 ) Part# 1

First of all, I have to apologize to those of you, who loves reading my blog becuase I am gonna write it in partly Chinese this time. So, if you don't really follow or understand what I am trying to say, then just take a look at the attached images, then you probably understand.

Faked egg has been heard through out the Chinese community for quite a few years. I won't doubt the rumor, but there just isn't any proof until recently that I have received an E-mail with a documentary story and images. I don't know how truth the E-mail is, but I chose to believe in it. Yeah, you might be shock by the smartness of the Chinese, but to me that's a cultural shame!

I always question upon the faked egg story, as egg is so cheap in price . . . not until now. I am not gonna translate or upload the story in full details. General speaking, a group of retired chemistry major China soldiers formed a training school teaching courses on fake egg and other stuffs making. According to the story, this group is still partly supported by the Chinese army . . . You know, it's all about money.

Let's see the images below.


First of all, let's check out for the ingredient of the Faked Egg Making.


This image shows a formal faked egg teaching class.


The school is well set up with a beautiful receptionist.


Well printed text books upon faked egg and other f__ked up class.


If you wish to have a CD, Here you go!



A beta tester! Yummy, right?
After I had read the E-mail and watched all of the images . . . again, I am shamed to be a Chinese. You might question how real the story and the images are, but let me tell you . . . I deeply believe that all Chinese WILL choose to believe without a tiny bit of doubtfulness.

No comments: