Thursday, August 28, 2008

The World War III, WWIII Preface

When I was in college (university), I took a few classes from one of my admiring professors, Prof. Lee. He is a Korean. I learnt my Chinese and Japanese political and historical knowledge from him. I also took a Bible class from him, as he has a PhD in Bible Study, Masters in Asian Culture Study, and Bachelor in Economic. We discussed and shared our sights of the world from all kinds of perspective including from the religious point of view. He advised me to prepare for the World War III, WWIII. He deeply believed that I can see and experience it in my life time.

A person can be native, but not ignorance and shallow. I do believe in the WWIII. I believe that the WWIII will start from the Middle East, then will spread towards the European countries including France, Germany and Russia. The American will step their feet into the war. The North Korea will ambush towards the Oriental countries especially to both of South Korea and Japan. Then the China have to make a decision either supporting his communist brother country, North Korea or the turn its back to him, but no matter what . . . China will also ambush Taiwan once North Korea has taken its action. The America will also send troops against China to protect Taiwan. In this case, the Russia will also send troops to support China. So, the America has to face two wars at once, which it has already prepared. Finally, the World War III will end through a big giant nuclear explosion, which only a tiny small amount of human can survive . . . according to the Bible . . .

Of course the paragraph above is my person prediction. Hopefully, it won't be true. War isn't fun at all. I hasn't experience it yet, but I did feel and experience the pain under the attack of the 911. I was there . . . the painful memory is still inside me. The modern Hong Kong people (born after the WWII) are lucky enough to worry free from any kind of attacking. They don't have any idea what a war looks like. Their minds have never be prepared or think about it. Is this luck or is this spoil? I really don't know, but at least . . . I am different according to their standards.

During the China Olympic a few weeks ago, the Russia military stepped into Georgia. Of course, non of the Hong Kong people cares, and nearly half of the people have never heard of it. The world is now trying to sweet talk the Russian . . . Personally, I don't think it works. Would this incident be a preface of the World War III?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although what you'd said might become reality, since I had read abit of Revelation myself couple months ago, but some of the things it said never came true. My point of view towards life had always been make what I can, take what I can, and live all I can in this given lifetime, cause you ain't gonna know what's going to happen tomorrow.