Tuesday, January 16, 2007

January 16, 2007 • 30 Years Old

I am 30 today. Life hasn't change a bit, still bullshitting around. Via MSN, I met back an old friend. She is a "Horse-Pull"(Chinese words) girl. I met her 6 years ago. We haven't talked to each other since. Isn't technology rock? For those who are nosy enough, I wanna tell you that she isn't Laura. Laura is married. She turned being a mother like . . . 2-3 years ago. By the way, this Horse-Pull girl is a sexy one.

How am I gonna spend my night? It's 7:24pm now. I am going for CLEAN massage, 2 hours. At this point, I am still extremely proud of myself for not buying sex. I am aiming for keeping myself clean until . . . don't know . . . as long as I still can. If I were fat, ugly, stinky, and still single in the age of 40+, then yeah . . . why not go buy some 18 before my other head retires?

Last year this time, I was upset for not able to be with Aggie together. All I could think of was Aggie. This year . . . I changed. What I want now is MONEY. I wanna to be rich. At least rich enough not to worry anymore. I am broke. I have only $7000.00HKD ($897.00USD) cash in my HSBC bank account. Thinking of ways to make more, but seems like God is blocking me from being wealthy. What did I do wrong to you, God? What I am asking is to be rich only! Nothing more at this moment!

God, please complete me and make me rich. This is my 30 birthday wish. Thanks in advance.

No comments: