Monday, January 8, 2007

Kusamochi & Macchamanjyu

I love eating kusamochi (Japanese Rice Cake) and Macchamanjyu (Japanese Bean Cake) a lot. If I were rich and healthy enough, I don't mind eating them day after day. I had them for breakfast yesterday. Yeah~~~ not kidding you, snack for breakfast!

I also love drinking tea. I love all kinds of tea, expecially Big-Red-Rope. It is a kind of Iron Buddah, which is a semi-red tea.

(For those who are non Chinese folks . . . just forget my blog today and move on. Don't even dream of understanding what the f__k I am talking about!)

I mentioned all of these junk foods because I bad all of them during my work break today! In America it's called, take 5 (I always take 15 instead). Hum~~~ It's Monday only . . . still have a whole week to suffer~~~~~ I guess not enough kusamochi and Macchamanjyu for me to survive for the rest of the week . . .

No comments: