Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Mo-Kun-Dol

Since before Christmas, I always have crazy job duties such as Rat Catching Project, Corner Storage Building Project . . . For the passed 2 days, I was playing Mo-Kun-Dol. I was like Tony Leung, trying to dig out Andy Lau from my company! It's true.

I got some news from an outsider (string/two-five son [Chinese]). So, I spent the passed two days for reviewing and investigating all of the incoming material reports and quotations. No body is trustable. I felt that I was working alone for a secret mission. There could only be 4 possibilities, they are:
1. It was a false alarm.
2. There is only 1 stupid guy out there thinking that he/she is smarter than others.
3. There is a group out there, working under an underground system.
4. U guys will see me no more - Bon vanishes in China.

At this point of time basing on my investigation, I think . . .
1. It was a false alarm.(30%)
2. There is only 1 stupid guy out there thinking that he/she is smarter than others. (5%)
3. There is a group out there, working under an underground system. (15%)
4. U guys will see me no more - Bon vanishes in China. (50%)

Folks, in China . . . you gotta be a dick f__king all of the pussies and the assholes. If not, they will eat you up even your bones. This time it could be a false alarm, but it doesn't mean that it's clean out there. In Chinese we have a phase, "There should be a reason for wind blowing into an empty cave."

No comments: