Friday, January 5, 2007

Once A Week . . .

People always say that China is a man's heaven . . . U know, that means . . . lots of girl to have "fun" with. Honestly, that's quit true. Unfortunately, that theory doesn't apply to me, but to my BeeBee.

For those of you that don't know, BeeBee is my lovely male parmamarian dog. He is my baby. I love him more than anyone else in this world. I have to go back to Hong Kong once every weekend, and BeeBee has to stay in China. For the passed few months, BeeBee stayed at the girls' floor of my factory while I wasn't there. People call him, Color-Dog. As he hung out with girls only. If a guy passed by, BeeBee won't even looked at him.

Starting from this weekend, BeeBee isn't staying at the girls' floor no more. I hired a part-time maid. House cleaning and taking care of BeeBee are her duties. So, I guess the poor BeeBee has to get used to his boring single life again. Actually, I should say . . . BeeBee was being forced to lose the whole lovely forest with lots of green trees from the Big-River-South-North for playing with a Heung-Ha-Por!

Hey for all of the non-Hong Kong folks, if you don't quit understand some of the English words in all of my paragraphs . . . don't worry. Those words are Chinese actually.

1 comment:

nikkie said...

hey i kind of like to read ur blog... damn funny .... how old is ur bee bee??