Thursday, April 19, 2007

Chewing Old Soft

Chewing Old Soft is always a male dream, and I am telling you it's pretty enjoyable. For example, I don't have to wake up until noon, then I walk BeeBee. Afterwards, I do lunch with BeeBee in a cheap cafe, then I do my stuffs . . . at around 6:00pm, I go pick up Connie for dinner . . . What a life I am having now!

For those who wanna chew old soft, you must have to following criteria:
1. U gotta be physically dirty. Not brushing teeth, shower only twice a week . . . you know.
2. U gotta be mentally dirty. Be bad all the time, as "man not bad, ladies won't love"
3. U gotta have a cute but ham-sup dog. He must know how to approach girls.
4. U gotta be ugly. Be ugly, as ugly as Bon.
5. U gotta be "gin". Let the girl to be in charge and doing all of the business. As a man, just relax.
6. U gotta be relaxed. Like . . . farting anytime in anywhere.
7. U gotta kick the parents away as far as U can't see. Don't let them safe you from being a jerk.
8. U gotta like eating fish, duck, and goose heads and feet especially, chichen ass. That's style.
9. U gotta be messy. Mess all things up, let the girl do all of the cleanings and fixings.
10. U gotta find a girl named, Connie

Alright, I think I have already spoken the key to success of chewing old soft. So, I better stop here, waiting to be punished by Connie tonight, after she had seen my blog today. I think I gotta twist ears, ding durian, kneel on broken glasses . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.