Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Universal Communication



















How many people know any dog that can really hear and understand human spoken language? I have one right next to me, and he's BeeBee.

Connie and I have realized that he understands our speaking recently. BeeBee is now living with Connie and I in an extremely tiny apartment. We are a lovely family. In the beginning, I was scared that BeeBee shits all around the apartment, so I told him not to shit at all in Chinese. He didn't shit in those days except while we walked him. This morning, I told BeeBee in person that I worry for him. I don't mind him shitting in the apartment, but it has to be on the diaper. This afternoon, when Connie came back home, she told me that BeeBee shitted on the diaper! Moreover, this morning, when I told BeeBee that I have to go China for today and tomorrow, he cried immediately . . .

BeeBee's Resume/CV
Objective: Living at the WanKoBee home happily.
Name: BeeBee
Place Of Birth: Hong Kong
Date Of Birth: August 16, 2005
Type: Pomeranian
Language: Cantonese
Living History:
1. HongKong, China (2005 - 2006)
2. DongGuan, China (2006 - 2007)
3. HongKong, China (2007 - Recent)
Personal Experience:
• Being in jail at TaiKokTsui for 1 year
• Many joyful 100P+ nights with age 18-22 girls (cooler than AV)
• 1 fights 8+ giants dogs at TaiKokTsui Park
• Operating trafficking (smuggling) business
• Peeing and shitting in the center of street anytime
• Licking girls on streets randomly anytime
• Loves to drink Eiswein

No comments: