Monday, April 16, 2007

Improbable Dream

I have a dream . . . my dream is to have a dream. Currently, I dreamed to live happily together with Connie and BeeBee, so I dreamed. I am not a person who likes to dream only without action, so I have made up a poem of my dream. The title of the poem is Improbable Dream. It's a DaDaism free verse without rhythm and rhyme (DaDaism means something without meaning, theme, and doesn't make any sense). Oh, by the way, for those of you that don't know . . . I have taken Art History and English Literature in Form 5 and College, so please enjoy.

Improbable Dream
I dreamed of Connie and BeeBee,
China and Hong Kong, a way and a date,
a car and a boat, a driver and a sailor,
a dorm and a home, big and small,
afternoon and mid-night, fish and crab,
Sheet and Fire, giving and taking,
going and waiting, sitting and standing,
highway and tunnel, gas station and fish market,
excitement and worry, danger and safe,
cigarette and green-tea, dining and drinking,
good and bad, righteous and evil,
cheap and expensive, father and son,
China and British, laws and rules,
government and gang, systems and formats,
following and detouring, continuing and giving up,
happiness and peacefulness, they're all my dreams.

No comments: