Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Connie Issue :P

Connie asked me out to lunch yesterday. Of course, I would like to please her sometime, so we had a Japanese lunch. During our lunch, Connie mentioned a photograph on purposely. At first, I didn't pay any attention on her words, as I was enjoying my Eel-Don, a bowl of rice with eel. Seemed like . . . she realized that I wasn't really care for what she meant, so she re-phased what she meant. Our conversation ended up quit funny, and I wanna share it with you all. I know that I WILL upset Connie by publishing it, but what the hell! :P


The Funny Story - Connie Issue :P

Connie said, "I found a photograph that was being hidden by you while I was cleaning our computer room days ago."

I replied, "Cool~~~" (continued on my rice)

Connie peeked at me, kind of expecting me to say something else . . . and said, "So . . . that photograph must be very important to you, as you hide it so secretly!"

Bon stopped chewing the eel immediately and replied, "What photograph are you talking about? I didn't print any photograph for years already. All of my photographs are in my computer and my cell phone." (then back to my rice)

Connie, "Oh really? Then I must be wrong on THAT photograph that you have taken with a girl together!"

Bon, "What girl? I have taken tons of photograph with girls together since I was brought to this world unwillingly. So, which one are you talking about?" (still continued on my rice)

Connie, "Oh! So you meant that you have never taken any 2R size photograph with any of your ex-lovers before!? You know what, I saw the photograph was being placed secretly and neatly."

Bon smelt a nasty storm was coming, so he stopped chewing his eel again and asked, "What are you talking about? Why would I hide any of my ex-lovers' photographs? You know all of them, I don't have to hide anything from you!" (then back to my rice again)

Connie was upset and said, "You know, I was upset for the passed few days after I have discovered that photograph!"

Bon swallowed the full mouth of eel and rice, then said, "Wait a second . . . were you upset for the passed few days?" (re-continued on my rice)

Connie opened up her eyes widely and said, "Didn't you feel that I had an attitude on you at all for the passed few days?"

Bon kept chewing and said, "I thought you were having you mood-shift . . . You know, you girls are like that . . . so I didn't feel anything strange at all . . . " (still tried to finish my rice)

Connie tried to keep her temper and said, "I know the game. Being smart has to play dumb sometimes. I tried to play dumb by forgetting it, but the photograph kept coming back in my mind. I couldn't stand it no more!"

Suddenly Bon remembered what photograph she was talking about, so without swallowing and said, "Oh, do you mean the old picture that I have taken with Aggie (my ex-girlfriend) together? Oh baby~~~ don't you worry for that picture at all. I didn't put it secretly on purpose . . . moreover, it's not a secret place to me at all. I left it there when I unpacked my stuffs for the first time. I planned to put it away later, but forgot. That's it." (still . . . back to my rice again and again)

Connie said, "How would it be placed so neatly, if you didn't put it there on purposely? U see, you put it at the on the safe corner! Moreover, you have evened out its sides with the sides of the safe!"

Bon said, "I think you were just being over reacted and sensitive. It's nothing at all. I have forgotten the photograph, that's why it's there still. It's not like what you have thought! If you like to, I shall put it away tonight in front of you. OK?" (rice . . . close to finish)

Connie smiled finally, but still she have to add one more line, "I don't believe in you! You must take it out and looked at it from time to time, if not it won't be there! Hum!"

At that time, I was really focusing on my rice and wanted to ignore her, but I know that I can't deep inside my mind, so I said truly from the bottom of my heart, "Honey, I really love you. You are treating me with respect and caring. Why would I hurt our relationship by recalling the passed at all? I love you honey."

Then we hugged and laughed.

Yeah, why would I hurt myself and my girl with what has already been passed? I am not dumb!

No comments: