Monday, July 2, 2007

Trip To The America 2007

I have just came back from my US trip. It was nice but tired. I went with Connie together for the passed two weeks. We went to lots of places such as New York City, Disney and Universal Studio - Florida, Boston, Washington, and Niagara Falls both US and Canada sides.

I did all of the drivings. I love my dad's new GPS toy. It really saved my lots of time searching for the best driving route. Connie helped out some of the drivings on the route 15 highway . . . Technically, I don't wanna use the "help" word, as mostly I had to speed up catching the time her lost.

We had lots of nice food during the whole trip. We had French, American, steak, pizza, Korean, and etc. I enjoyed all of my food, but seems that Connie only likes Wendy's. She was happy to have Wendy's all the time while resting at the service areas of the highways.

The followings are some of our pictures:














No comments: