Monday, July 23, 2007

Something Funny, Something News

Hong Kong has been quite f__king hot for the passed few weeks without any raindrop at all. I don't want to go out at all, but rather staying in my tiny apartment alone with BeeBee. I spent most of my time in bed, watching TV, and/or the internet. Time flies quicker than I can recognize . . . it's already mid-July. I haven't been working at all for 3.5 months. I think it's time to get my lazy ass up for being job hunted, instead of waiting my time doing nothing. Oh . . . did I say, "being job hunted", instead of "job hunting"? Hum~~~ I guess most of you are smelling something. I can't tell you much now, just wish me luck, and pray for me.

By the way, I forgot to blog what's happened on last Friday. On last Monday, Connie suddenly informed me that she had to hang out with her friends for the last Friday after working. In other words, she was trying telling me to "eat myself" (Chinese phase). She even told me to call my female friends out, as she wasn't there being with me. Of course, I won't miss such a good chance for meeting girls . . . you know a man thing. In replied I showed my excitement. Days passed by, and Friday came. We said good bye, in the morning, but unexpectedly we saw each other again at around 6:00pm at home . . . Both of us lied to each other that we were gonna meet someone, and tried to enjoy a night being home alone! It was so funny, and at the same time . . . disappointed!

No comments: