Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Insane Parents

Connie and I had a lunch with her parents two days ago. Before the lunch, Connie went to print tons of the America trip shot images. To me, I don't see the point of printing all of those images, as they are digitally shot. Why should we spent hundreds of dollar on printing, but not just viewing them with a lab top for free? No matter what, she printed them out and placed them in a beautiful album. Might be . . . that's a girl thing.

We viewed the printed images while having lunch together. Her parents suddenly stoned and appeared to be shocked after seeing one of the images. I was curious of which image shocked them, so I grabbed it away. It was an image taken by Connie during our line waiting at the A Bug's Life 4D show. If we view the image in a snap shot speed, no one would feel anything wrong with it, but if we spend our time checking it closely in detail, then my parents will look like morons wearing crazy fly-like sun glasses smiling stupidly to the camera. Immediately, my laughing bursted out, and the smart Connie comforted her parents by explaining.


So, are you guys ready? Here is the picture! Feel free to laugh freely!
(Look at my dad, isn't he cute?)

No comments: