Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Marriage? Marriage!

Recently, the word, "marriage" came up to me several times. First of all, two of my America college friends were married already. My first girlfriend, Iris Cheung is going to marry her Mr. Right in this coming November 17, which is the same day as Connie's birthday. I have decided to go to her wedding, but not to the dinner. I am gonna spend the night with Connie. You know, it's our first time, I have to make it look good, if not, Connie is definitely gonna kill me. No, she won't kill me, but giving me a month long attitude is worse than dying. My best friend Eddie is gonna get marry also in the April of 2008. Tammy Tan, the girl that I was crazy for is gonna marry in the coming October. Aggie's sister, Gloria Wong will marry within this month or next . . . Every people are getting marry . . . Is it because of our age or what?

I went to the Hair Culture in the Causeway Bay for a haircut on the last Saturday. My hairdresser, Tom and I shared some marriage thoughts and experiences. He told me that his girlfriend and his mother pushed him. Actually, my mother have also mentioned it to my face for several times. Tom said that he doesn't wanna marry yet, so I suggested him to live with his girlfriend together as a way to postpone the proposal. Moreover, they can know each other more by living together such as what Connie and I are doing now. Without living together, I would never know that Connie could be such a bitch, and she would never know that I am the worst asshole in the world! If we had the permission for killing each other, I guess both of us ended up in WorHupShek (a big and famous graveyard in Hong Kong) already.

No comments: