Saturday, July 14, 2007

Skating

Connie and I had dinner at the Dan Ryan's Bar & Grill located at the Festival Walk Mall of Kowloon Tong last night. We went a bit of shopping before the dinner. During our shopping, we passed by the skating course, and Connie immediately suggested to go for it. Of course, I won't object any of her insane idea, so we did a two hours skating.

I haven't been skating for more than 10 years. My last skating was in the summer of 1996. So, I paid for the ticket, checked out the boots, wore them, and stepped on the ice. I actually did quite well on the ice, even without practicing for more than 10 years. Connie and I held hands, chatted, and skated around the ring for two whole hours. It was funny that we recalled all of the good high school memories during the two hours.

Afterwards, we had a nice big dinner at the Dan Ryan's.

This was how we started our July 13, 2007 weekend.

No comments: