Sunday, February 10, 2008

First Blog After The Chinese New Year 2008, The Rat Yaer

For the past few days, Connie and I spent the first two days of the vacation visiting all of our "must-see" relatives, then we spent the last two days relaxing. We met my college friends last night by dinner at the Dan Ryan's (a not too bad American restaurant in Hong Kong), as Kingslea and Winnie are moving to ShengHai for good. So, it's kind of a last supper for all of us.

During the dinner, I kind of noticed them that Connie and I are planning on marring in the coming November, 2008. It's a plan only, but I really want to make it real.

Connie and I are in the stage of fighting and arguing today due to our different sleeping habits. You know, the apartments are small in size in Hong Kong, and our bed is only 4X6 sq feet. It's so hard to fit for 2 people.

That's all of the Chinese New Year.

No comments: