Friday, February 1, 2008

I love Rochester

I love coldness. The weather is freezingly cold in Hong Kong these few days. I don't enjoy Hong Kong, but I do enjoy the weather. The coldness makes me feeling like I were in Rochester, New York . . . The place where I matured. I love Rochester, NY. It's special to me, to me only. I love the snow and the coldness over there. I wanna go back some time. If possible, taking a Color Science or Imaging Science Master Degree or a PhD at the RIT isn't a bad idea.

I remembered my old Camry 97. I had two girlfriends over there. In my memory, I spent my most happiness time over there. I miss my college, especially my Master Degree time. I remembered the time I drove up to RIT from home under the attack of a heavy snowstorm. I went skiing, drank with friends, had my first hangover . . . all of the good old time.

I love Rochester.

No comments: