Saturday, February 2, 2008

Water From God (Part# 3): Tequila Patron

I told you, once we are on the topic of eating and drinking, I couldn't stop myself at all. I know that I should stop writing my blog today, but I wanna keep going. As I don't want anyone thinking that I stop at wine, cognac, and whisky only. If you wanna talk, I can also take you to the rice based spirit world!

I don't wanna talk much, but Patron is one of the best Tequila in the world, which I am so lucky to have a few bottles. It's so fine that even BeeBee and CeiCei love drinking it. It's so funny watching them getting drunk! I am not kidding.

FYI: Tequila is actually the name of a town in Mexico. Same as Cognac, Champaign, and etc . . . the wine and/or spirit which comes from that region is being named along with the area.

No comments: