Sunday, February 24, 2008

The F__ked Up Shit Eating Dog-Liked Hong Kong Police

My family of four are living at the Greenfield Garden, Tsing Yi, Hong Kong. Basically, it isn't any fancy real estate, but at least, it's being considered as a mid-range security one. Vacant taxi (cap) isn't allowed to drive into our vehicle waiting area unless for dropping off.

Last night - February 24, 2008, at around 11:10pm, I walked both of my dogs, BeeBee and CeiCei. While we were crossing the car-park entrance of our real estate, a vacant taxi (licensed CZ9389) suddenly turn in. I tried to stop him, but he ignored my hand signal, and kept driving in. As a result, he ran over CeiCei.

Immediately, I ran towards the taxi and opened his front left door. I yelled, "You get off the car right now, as you have ran over my dog!" I yelled so loudly that, even Connie heard me at the 10 floor with windows closed. While I was yelling, CeiCei got up and ran away! BeeBee just sat still far far away watching. Connie rushed down for checking out what's happened.

Once Connie got down to the lobby, she found CeiCei lied right next to the building front door scarifying. After settled CeiCei, she ran towards where I was and told me that she had called the police. I called BeeBee back, along with the frightened CeiCei shaking in my arms, Connie and I waited for the police to arrive.

The police arrived in a short moment, then they started grabbing out information impolitely, which included bad-tone, yelling, and leading!

The head of the Tsing Yi police team# 3 walked up to me without introducing himself and said, "According to what I saw, there isn't any scratch on your dog. Do you agree?"

I replied, "I don't know, CeiCei might have inner injuries such as bone cracking and/or others."

The head of the Tsing Yi police team# 3 said, "That's non of our police business, we just have to document what we saw."

I replied, "Then you have to document what you saw along with a postscript saying that the dog's body checking report will be summit to you later for fulfilling a full report."

The head of the Tsing Yi police team# 3 said, "We don't have to do it, you might do it yourself, I just need to know do you agree with what I have said before or not."

I said, "I agreed, but . . ." at the moment of the word, "but" the head of the Tsing Yi police team# 3 suddenly said, "OK" then he walked away for his report writing, which stood me up!

Immediately, I was extremely upset and disappointed by the act of the f__ked up dog-liked Hong Kong police. So, I screamed the word, "disagreed" out loudly. I pulled my Motorola cell phone out. I turned the video on and started recording at the f__king face of the f__king moron! In front of the camera, I rephrased what the f__ked up has said. I had also documented the twisted truth. The f__ked up head of the Tsing Yi police team# 3 changed his tone and attitude immediately just like a pussy cat!

A policewoman tried to calm the situation down by a few sudden comments. I didn't even replied to her, I just pointed my camera at her face, then immediately she shut up like a dick gagged pussy cat also!

Later, the stupid head of the Tsing Yi police team# 3 took his time to explain the procedures in details under the power of my Motorola cell phone, but he tried to twisted the truth again at the same time by confusing us with part of the law of Hong Kong. I know his act clearly! He just wanted to save his face and to walk away from the case.

Luckily, my lovely Connie knows the Hong Kong traffic rules. She challenged the f__ked up by accusing of what he had spoken! The f__ked up (the head of the Tsing Yi police team# 3) finally backed up and shut up. He ordered another young policewoman to record our case.

In the end, I didn't record anything for them at the scene, as I was shocked, stressed, and pressured along with a stomachache. I applied my right of silence. I shall return to the police station to document a full record later on another day! I didn't accept any unfair outside court settlement. I proposed taking the legal action and the compensation according to the professional body checking report from a vet, instead of outside court settlement.

Back to CeiCei, it seems like she is OK . . . I guess she was hurt from the accident, but she OK. After experiencing both of the 911 and the last night incidents, I really recognized that how fragile we are. Treasuring what we have in hand in-time is the key to real happiness. Once it's lost, then it's lost forever!

I love you Connie, BeeBee, and CeiCei. I treasure all of you and love you.

The f__ked up dog-liked pussy Hong Kong police? Ha, what a joke!

P.S. - Side stories
Somewhere from no where . . . suddenly a cell (mobile) phone number appeared along with a taxi license plate.
Taxi License Plate#: CZ9389
The appeared phone#: (852) 9199-1232
Try calling, it works and fun!

An all new dog-shit eating Hong Kong police short video clip will be posted on this blog and at the YouTube shortly. From the clip, you will see how the f__ked ups bark around and lick asses under the "Sphere Of Technological Fear", as their daily business.

No comments: