Monday, February 4, 2008

Last Word For The Chinese Old Year

I don't know what you guys are, but I am a stupid stubborn self-centered mid age man, who always likes to bark around unreasonable. I fully understand that due to my attitude, it's hard to be with especially, any kind of long term relationship. Therefore, I think I fit into the one night stand category (just kidding).

Thanks Connie for taking care for me. Connie is like a superwoman to me, as she also takes care for all of our expenses, house cleaning, cooking (sometimes), and etc. It's my luck to have her. If I could have two of her, then I don't mind to shorten my age! If I could have three of her, then I don't mind just to walk right away (too many Connies is . . . way too much!!!!).

This should be my last blog before the Chinese New Year . . . I guess. So, if that's true, then . . . Happy Chinese New Year 2008.

No comments: