Sunday, March 30, 2008

Busy Weekends

Connie and I had been kind of busy for the passed weekend for the wedding stage decoration agent hunting. Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel is the place where we are gonna do our banquet. A stage is provided, but it's way to simple and ugly, so that we have to decorate it. After hunted for two days, we are down to two agents. I have my own designed stage, but still have to look up to our budget for producing it out or not.

In the June 2007, Connie and I went to the America for a two weeks trip. During the trip, she met my parents. My mother made a comment upon her. She commented that Connie might give up anything for photo-shooting. Yeah~~~ Connie loves photo taken. So, most of you guys must think that it's good to marry me, as I am a somewhat photographer . . . Let me tell you that . . . NO! I am not really into picture taking no more! I don't enjoy being a model neither! I rather hiring someone else for her photo taking, instead of doing it myself! Of course, at the same time, it's a pain in the ass for me to find a photographer that I like.

At this moment, I guess I spent most of my money in wedding photo shooting. If the earlier photo shooting is included, then there would be four times of wedding picture taken by four groups of photographers from the beginning to November 29, 2008. Don't ask me the reason why and for what, just zip your mouth . . . that's it.

Connie printed 500+ pictures of our last wedding photographs. She is now arranging the pictures in the living room! What a pain in the ass! I am not gonna help her at all, don't even bother asking me. It's a Connie thing! Let her be!

By the way, BeeBee recognizes himself, CeiCei, Connie, and I from the printed images. Seriously, he does! Whenever he saw himself, he will cheered immediately and barks! I love this baby!

No comments: