Monday, March 3, 2008

Wedding - Work In Progress

I am gonna marry by the end of this year. Although the date hasn't been confirmed yet, it should be on the Saturday of November 29, 2008. Don't ask me why, I am extremely favor having the dinner party at the Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel at the Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.

Within the past few weeks, Connie and I went through lots of disagreements, which nearly brought us to separation due to the wedding preparation. Connie and I have totally opposite ideas towards all stuffs and matters. It's like . . . sky VS earth. Let me give you a cool fictional symbolical example. It's like . . . Connie is a very traditional Chinese girl, which believes no sex before and after marriage, but I am a super freaky pervert, who love to eat pussies of all female creatures! So, you see how much different we are!

Connie told me to drop down a list of what nontraditional manner that I am planning to do. I think that if I really drop all the points down, then it can turn into my PhD thesis. At this point of time, we have agreed to three of the few suggested.

The Three Accepted Nontraditional Wedding Manner
  1. I (Bon) won't kneel before anybody during the Tea Ceremony except for the parents and the grand parents from both sides. (If everyone were alive, then it means only 6 couples - 12 people) Of course, most of them passed away already, so . . . I don't have to kneel too many times. Connie and I had a fight upon this issue, I didn't even plan to kneel before anyone at all in the beginning. I stepped back. I made her life easy.
  2. I am not going to wear tuxedo at my wedding party, but I am going to buy a very decent formal suit from the place where I like. It might not be black in color. I decide! Moreover, the inside shirt is still pending.
  3. In the beginning, I rejected all of the stupid games by making fun on the new couple. I don't think those games are fun. I deeply believe that these stupid games are just as f__ked up as the Chinese 5000 years stupid culture. Of course, that's not what Connie wants . . . I stepped back again for cheering her. In the end, I agreed to participate in some of the minor moronic games, but I won't do crazy stuffs such as pushing up, step my feet into icy water, drinking dirty mixed cocktails, and etc.

No comments: